• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TLC's Wayward Trio update UD- more photos post 12/13 *huge photo dump*

These are lovely, TLC, thank you so much! :)
The one of you and Erasmus :love: I swear he has Mimzy's exact face shape, so that with how Athena looks like Pip, and River reminds me a bit of Fiver only bigger...tell me she's not a mini rex! :shock: I will freak out.

About the only difference between your trio and mine (besides them having been bonded) minus the fur coloring is that you have two girls and one boy...now how on earth did you do that?? :shock:

They are all so very beautiful :love: xxxx

I'm glad the pictures have gone down so well. It's a joy to photograph this group in particular. :love:

These are lovely, TLC, thank you so much! :)
The one of you and Erasmus :love: I swear he has Mimzy's exact face shape, so that with how Athena looks like Pip, and River reminds me a bit of Fiver only bigger...tell me she's not a mini rex! :shock: I will freak out.

About the only difference between your trio and mine (besides them having been bonded) minus the fur coloring is that you have two girls and one boy...now how on earth did you do that?? :shock:

They are all so very beautiful :love: xxxx

It's my pleasure - I enjoy it and it gives me more photos to share on my rabbits' facebook page. :)

River isn't any kind of rex. She's insured as a crossbreed. One vet asked if she had some wildie in her but I don't think so. She did have awful fear aggression though! (I have 2 standard rexes, black self Selene, and broken castor Helios, and 1 mini rex, chocolate point Persephone. :) )

River and Athena were introduced when I bonded 2 pairs - River and Takumi, and Athena and Apollo. Both boys left for the bridge late last year. The girls were ok together, but there was still a bit too much chasing, so I adopted Erasmus Chipper from Honeybunnies. They've been together about 6 weeks now, and aside from Ras asserting his dominance for about a day or so, they have been calm and peaceful ever since.

My old quad was 3 girls to 1 boy though. I deliberately broke it down because Elphie and Selene are in a stage of life which can only be described as palliative care. :(

Well if River has fear aggression then that is were she compares to Fiver. He came to me terribly head shy (sadly he has reverted to that since we got here) and doesn't like being picked up but once you get hold of him he'll put up with being held for a bit, but he's never been a cuddle bunny. He rather enjoys a good frisk about, or he did before his arthritis set in. :(

Whatever breed she is, she is lovely. :love:

I did read about Selene and Elphie. :( I hope they are doing as well as can be expected. You are taking excellent care of all of them. :) xxxx

Well if River has fear aggression then that is were she compares to Fiver. He came to me terribly head shy (sadly he has reverted to that since we got here) and doesn't like being picked up but once you get hold of him he'll put up with being held for a bit, but he's never been a cuddle bunny. He rather enjoys a good frisk about, or he did before his arthritis set in. :(

Whatever breed she is, she is lovely. :love:

I did read about Selene and Elphie. :( I hope they are doing as well as can be expected. You are taking excellent care of all of them. :) xxxx

I remember discussing Fiver with you in the past. I think it was regarding Persephone as she is fairly highly strung and hyperactive, and I'd just rescued her at the time. :)

River will let me pick her up now - it's the only time she really accepts fuss, but I don't push her. I'm just happy she's stopped boxing me every time a hand goes near. :lol:

Thank you, truly. I wouldn't be without any of them, even though they are hard work. I'm dreading losing Elphie and Selene; they are both precious and friendly girls. xxx

Back