• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy (Amy & Ambers) Rabbit

awwwww amy :cry::cry::cry: why cant rabbits see whats good for them!!

i didnt even get Jubilee home and it felt like id lost her, we cant force them to luv tho even if its what we want.... they are better off happy and seperate than forced together and miserable... loads of virtual hugs to you xxxxxxxx

Sorry for you Amy. As you found, a good rescue knows that sometimes it just isn't going to work and it is unfair to try and push it. Hope amber finds a new husbunny soon.

awwww Amy was a difficult decision to make. No one would criticise you..you have been very very selfless and put your buns first....which is very admirable. They look very happy together, at least you will be able to get regular updates and visits!

Awww hun what a horrible desicion to have to make :cry: I do think you have done the right thing though you have given him up even though you love him so he can be happy with his new bunny friends! :D xxxx

Timmy and Mayo cause chaos, my garage looks like a bomb has dropped:lol::lol: they decided to empty a bag of straw all over the floor and then spread it around a bit:lol::lol: They are now all playing in the garden and climbing and jumping on top of my runs causing the buns in the runs to thump. They are monkeys:lol::lol: but very lovely monkeys:D

:lol: It sounds like Timmy is having so much fun :D And he does sound like a right character :lol: Im sure you will receive regular updates Amy so please dont feel bad about this x

AW Amy, how could you even think that you'd be criticised for making such a decision. You did what you had to do , and did it responsibly and with Timmy's wellbeing at the forefront of your mind. :)

Back