• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tigger and Norton 10.01.2012 - 17/20.01.2024

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Tigger and Norton were brothers born here as I thought I had Mum and Daughter. Tigger was a Harlequin Netherland Dwarf and Norton was black like his parents were. Tigger has left behind his wifebun Cindy but Norton lost his wifebun 2months ago. They have been super little Bunnies, always lively and ready for their food. Tigger lost weight prior to him passing but Norton still looked in really good condition. We had children screaming for 4hours on a toboggan just before Norton died so whether that scared him I don't know. I still have their Mum and Grandad.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear of your bunny loses Tonibun. Sleep tight, sweet dreams Tigger & Norton xx

I'm sorry that you've lost both Tigger and Norton. It sounds as though they enjoyed their long lives. How old are their Mum and Grandad?

I'm so sorry for your loss of Tigger and Norton. Thinking of you at this very sad time. ((((((Huge hugs)))))) xxxxx

I'm so very sorry Tigger and Norton have both passed away, tonibun. They sound like they were lovely bunnies. I hope Cindy is coping okay without Tigger.

Thank you! Peter (Grandad) is 13 going on 14 and his Daughter (Mum to Tigger and Norton) has just gone 13. Peter was 1 yr old when I brought him home. I had already took Emma his wifebun and their 2 babies but they wanted to keep Peter then I saw him advertised a week later! Peter wasn't neutered so I had him done but Emma was very frail as she had had a few litters which Peter had killed as they had kept them together. They didn't realise. I thought the 2 babies were girls. Emma had to have her incisors out. Eventually I bonded Peter and his Daughter who I had spayed and they have been together since. I bonded Emma with a lovely Lionhead who was so gentle with her but sadly she didn't live very long. Peter is blind now but still gets around the garden now and then but Chloe is wonderful for 13, no sign of arthritis etc. They have never had stasis or teeth problems or any illness. Remarkable really.

Back