• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumbs up to the Dust Free Hay people

Jocelyn

Mama Doe
I guess it's a bit pathetic that this has cheered me up (I've been crying all day, yay).. but I just received my first order from Dust Free Hay. I only got one small sack as I ordered it as an emergency really as I haven't been able to get any decent hay that isn't musty/mouldy/damp recently :( I've been forced to use all of my 'posh' hay in the mean time (I'm verysure the bunnies don't mind but I like them to have it as a treat, not a staple). Anyway, even for £7.99 I'm massively impressed with this hay, as are the bunnies :) I've been watching them munch on it for the past half an hour, breathing a sigh of relief that I won't have to spend £4 a pop on tiny bags of supaforage, which would only last them a day or 2 at a stretch!!

So, thanks Dust Free Hay.. I'm hoping I might figure out where I'd put it if I ordered 10... hmm... I don't REALLY need clothes, do I? :)

I recently ordered one bag of Timothy to try and my bunnies won't touch it! It looks more like straw than hay - very yellow with brown mixed in. No green at all. I've also come across some large lumps of wood in there as well. Is this unusual? Or are my bunnies just fussy?;) I've heard such good things about Dust Free Hay that I am very disappointed. Will be sticking to Hay Experts from now on!:?

I quite like the idea of the dust free hay.
You know there's nothing worse than cleaning your rabbit hutch out in the wind and possibley rain and getting completely covered in the hay dust.
Gets in your mouth, your hair and eyes. It's a horror.
So thanks, I'll try that.
;)

Mine love all teh hay from the hay experts and are going nuts about the hay from the willow warren too!! It comes in a box and they just jump ina mnch away - keep them occuied for hours :D

http://www.willowwarren.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=trhsmallbox&cat=1

The small box is actually quite big and full of fresh hay :D

Not selling or on commission honest!! Mine ust love it is all :D

Oooh will try that :thumb: My buns love the dust free hay too :D Niandsa, perhaps you got a bad sack? I know my first one wasnt great quality but persevere ;) Xx

The bag I got is brilliant, really green - I asked for stalkier as the buns love the stalky bits and it's still really soft and lush :)

Love everything from the Hay Experts too - that's where I normally order my 'posh' hay from, but their bigger hays are too expensive for me :(

Back