• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thread 3: Sad :( U/D: He's been lying close to her tonight :)

I love that last photo :)

As the others have said, don't worry. Although Charlee was incredibly submissive so didn't mind when Noah was in her territory, there was still a lot of humping (from Noah), as well as grunting and foot stamping when Noah accidently got into Charlee's cage -- they were in a seperate enclosures for the first 3 days, but were seperated by one pen piece. They got to know each other through the bars, and the bonding was then relatively uneventful.

That the way Biscuit - play it cool :lol:.

If its any help, Pi went for Pudding a couple of months ago. We're guessing something must have frightened him ( he's a tad nervous ) and he reacted by having a go at sweet natured, placid Puds! A few hours later it was as if nothing had happened. What I'm trying to say is don't be too upset if it happens again - even after bonding :D.

Snowdrop and Strawberry were bonded but fell out and I have never managed to get the back together again. Snowdrop flies at him attacking as soon as he goes near her.

They live side by side now though and do have a relationship through the mesh of their runs.

scarlett had never been aggresive up until she first saw Benjimin, she growled and lunged for him and we were like OMG :shock: its normal unfortunately, but im sure they'll get on :D

its such a shock when this happens :shock: you expect bunnies to know they like company.I was a nervous wreck when trying to bond Daisy and Loppy-Daisy was so horrible to him-even attacking him in the pet carrier.What didnt help was that my first bond was a love at first sight,so I thought I knew what to expect..... Lovely pic of them lying together,but dont be fooled,bond in a small neutral area,good luck!!!

Back