• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This will make you go aww

Pets mum

Wise Old Thumper
Visited Cairngorm reindeer today to see new babies :)

pClwRwS.jpg

11 so far, more to come :love:

y6oOiAf.jpg

I'm envious. You have one of the UK's most beautiful natural parks on your doorstep. I know it's always a few degrees cooler up there but you have so much to marvel. Natural 'dark skies' for those magical milky way nights, proper winters, beautiful wildlife, scenery that is unequalled anywhere else, and....oh, midgies!
I've seen wild reindeer in Lapland when we went there for a day trip 17 years ago. Beautiful majestic animals. xx

They're really cute :love: I've seen Reindeer in the far North of Finland. Beautiful creatures.

Thought you'd like them :D I worked there for five years as a volunteer, out in all weather with the herd, never loses its magic :)

Wow! What an incredible experience. I'm like that with the red kites round here - I see them daily, but they never get boring.

I have to take a trip up to the Cairngorms... wonder if I can do a few nights on Mull and a few in the Cairngorms?? It's become impossible for me to head up to Scotland and not get the boat over to Mull :lol:

I absolutely adore caribou! I really miss all the Alaskan wildlife. Around here all we have are vultures, skunks, raccoons and opposums. Plus the deer population is :roll:

We do get the occasional black bear or puma meandering through...can do without those. :shock:

Back