• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am bonding ....

Oh, we wanted Boston to be Percy's bro.

Never mind.

So we are gonna run out of girls then soon hey? I had just messaged you about a lady looking for a neutered female - she seems to have missed the boat with these two then. Good job that we have loads more to choose from.:D

Hope it works out!

I have two girls here, but they will need to settle for a while until I will put them through the stress of being neutered. They are sisters, so I am not sure if they will get along forever. They don't look very bonded to me, so it might be better to rehome them with a boy each. :)

Good luck Janice :D . I had a cuddle with both Cadbury and Holly on Tuesday when I cleaned them all out. They are lovely cuddly bunnies - I hope they all learn to love :love: eachother soon - sounds like they have a wonderful home to be going to :) .

Last night Holly was being :evil: then she settled and Boston started, overnight things became more settled and now things are pretty good. I am hoping that they all will be able to go out to their new home tomorrow afternoon.

Back