• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think I have made a decision- need you advice

Have I made the right decision?

• Yes just bond Bungle and Snowdrop

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No try and bond the three

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No don't bond any of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Im so pleased for Bungle in all this, I think him and Snowdrop will make a very happy couple. Cant wait to see those pics

I can bond your two for you from beginning of next week
if you can meet me at junction 22 services of M1 I'll bring them here for 4-5 days

i didn't vote for any of them, i really think you should do what you think is best. you know your buns better than anyone, i hope it all works out for you.

I can bond your two for you from beginning of next week
if you can meet me at junction 22 services of M1 I'll bring them here for 4-5 days

Jill that would be amazing! I will have to send Snowdrop with an emergency box of meds and instructions if thats ok but she has been fine this past week so should be ok.

It would probably be best if I collect them on a Friday evening or Saturday so that I have the weekend to supervise them here before work on Monday. I cant do Tuesday next week but could do any other evening or can wait till the weekend after.

My OH is moaning that I am being unfair to Strawberry in not attempting the bond. I know I am right but I hate disagreeing with him. I have told him Strawbs would have a friend in the spring and go outside if we move house.
If we dont move then he would stay single in our room. I could put him outside while we are in this house but the garden isnt in view of the house so I would feel nervous about him being out there.

Back