• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Things for the run

_IGP7441-vi.jpg

I SWEAR Nutmeg has some Nethie in her. Look how similar they look!

PS. How is that chair in one piece? :shock: :lol:

I've enjoyed revisiting this thread. :wave: Spenser never jumps on his stool. Perhaps he's too big. He can, if he really wants to, sit underneath it.

All my bunnies eat the plastic tunnels - do you mean the green ones? Are there thicker plastic ones you can buy?

I don't have any great pictures of it, but you can see Trip jumping onto his tunnel in this pic

DSC05290.jpg

Its just an off cut of some sort of pipe, I got them free of some man on a building site :) No chance are they going to destroy it and its very heavy so they can't move it. Scarlett sleeps in it :lol: I found with the plastic one I had before I got these they just used to chew them or throw them around

Here you go I found a better photo of Buu's

DSC03516.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have any great pictures of it, but you can see Trip jumping onto his tunnel in this pic

DSC05290.jpg

Its just an off cut of some sort of pipe, I got them free of some man on a building site :) No chance are they going to destroy it and its very heavy so they can't move it. Scarlett sleeps in it :lol: I found with the plastic one I had before I got these they just used to chew them or throw them around

That looks like a great tunnel - I would be too scared to ask a builder tho!!

That looks like a great tunnel - I would be too scared to ask a builder tho!!

Do you know anyone that does that kind of job or would have friends they could ask? It was actually someone I know that asked one of his friends and this bloke just turned up with them the next day :)

Back