• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They're alot more bover than a hover.....

Now that is the life.

Where can you buy those covers for the washing line thingy, whirlygig?

That’s true :lol: All natural too :lol:

Good to see Bugsy’s nice lean physique :love:
Does Flo have a touch of arthritis in her Left hip ?

Thank you Jane. I am always most grateful and amazed by your superb observations. To be honest I don’t know but will ask when we next visit the vet. We need to take bugsy to register him - we don’t really have a great amount of choice locally it would seem - oh I should also add Jane that I heard from our vet practice manager regarding our concerns over Alfred’s care - specifically the out of hours service. 7 or 8 weeks on, our vets is still waiting on the report from the out of hours service - she has had to send a follow up email to them. To say I am deeply upset by this is an understatement.

ha ha, Bugsy really is on a mission to devour every last bit of grass :love:

Indeed he is. He also decided last evening to show us his latest party trick - he is a flopper! I have a sort of photo to post later. I wish I’d videoed it. He went full spinal flop right next to Flo. I think it’s fair to say that the day after we adopted him, he decided to show he is very much at home now.

Thank you Jane. I am always most grateful and amazed by your superb observations. To be honest I don’t know but will ask when we next visit the vet. We need to take bugsy to register him - we don’t really have a great amount of choice locally it would seem - oh I should also add Jane that I heard from our vet practice manager regarding our concerns over Alfred’s care - specifically the out of hours service. 7 or 8 weeks on, our vets is still waiting on the report from the out of hours service - she has had to send a follow up email to them. To say I am deeply upset by this is an understatement.

Goodness, the lack of response from the OOH Vet concerning such a serious and tragic matter is really not good :cry: I appreciate that the Veterinary Profession as a whole are under unprecedented pressure these days, but I still think a lack of response after 7-8 weeks is very poor service.

My question re Flo is prompted by her lack of mobility, he apparent very subtle weight bearing in balance on her rear end when she does hop, some possible loss of muscle mass on her left hind end and the left hip grooming which resembles an ‘it aches’ action rather than a normal grooming. If she has any baldness/ soreness over her hock area that could give a clue as to whether she does have arthritis. Obviously this is all based purely on observations made from viewing a short video. Call it a hunch I have and I hope I am wrong

Last edited:
Back