• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There Was Once a Time

I guess it is not surprising that I am finding it difficult to adjust to having such a small Rabbit Family. The last time I had just 4 Rabbits was back in 1998 and then it was only a matter of weeks before I had a lot more.

Because I know that my 4 remaining Rabbits are the last I will ever have the finality of everything is hitting home.

I can't imagine the weight of the of loss you must be feeling right now. I'm so sorry Jane :(
The fact that your rabbits have been your life for so long and that an end to that is now very real must be terrifying. Have you thought at all about what you might do to keep yourself busy? Starting new habits now might help make the transition a little easier.

I can't imagine the weight of the of loss you must be feeling right now. I'm so sorry Jane :(
The fact that your rabbits have been your life for so long and that an end to that is now very real must be terrifying. Have you thought at all about what you might do to keep yourself busy? Starting new habits now might help make the transition a little easier.

My poor health dictates that I am less and less able to do anything. So I take things one day at a time. There are very secure arrangements in place for my 4 Rabbits should I expire before they all do.

I sort of know how you feel. I have so much extra time now Otis has gone :( I know we still have a lot of bunnies but the day is so much easier and routine now.

I know my numbers will continue to go down which is what I want but I do worry about what I will do with myself, as what I can do physically is so limited. At the moment Im trying to focus on other aspects of bunny keeping like make my treats and foraging so as time passes I cam at least give the rabbits we have left the very best life :)

Back