• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The ultimate line up pigture

Awww I didn't know you had so many, they're all gorgeous! How did you get them to stay still?!

They are all quite well behaved:lol: I have two boys as well but obviously couldn't add them to the pigture or I might of ended up with lots more:lol::lol::lol:

*squee!!* :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

We have three indoor piggies in a 42" X 56" cage. They're bedded on a "piggy bedspread" (www.piggybedspreads.com) and get a full cleanout weekly. They don't smell and the fleece bedspread makes them very easy to clean out. :)

AMETHYST

Aww they are all gorgeous. I have 24 piggies myself! Dont think i could line mine up would take forever :lol:

Awwww what stunning piggies!! You have a thing for Rex/teddy's then?! Shame I can't line all my piggies up, but they are nearly all boys so it would turn into a riot!!

My pony's full name is Baby Belle... she'll be very pleased to hear theres a scrummy baby piggy with the same name!

I'm always amazed how piggies sit still and pose for group photos like that - if you tried it with a group of buns most would run off, or turn their back on you, or eat the camera...

Back