• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

Congratulations Pip and Archie!
2f5659f67a5a5eb817d66ab5fce50232.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Raising an objection on behalf of Toby. If he has a PhD (and we only have his word on that) he should be allowed his full title - Dr Toby PhD.

Raising an objection on behalf of Toby. If he has a PhD (and we only have his word on that) he should be allowed his full title - Dr Toby PhD.
Apologies babsie, I shall sack my hooman typist immediately

It comes with great sadness that RWSA member and director JOEY made a bunny loaf on the 23RD OF JULY at 9.00PM.

This action is prohibited and JOEY is accused of the following:
A, non -sploofing
B, dishonesty
C, Being a bad influence to MOUSE

RWSA member JOEY has been issued one warning. This will stay on your membership for the period of ONE WEEK
f2813d67eeeb8ee478a993d95f9b1a51.jpg

aOUtl1Wh.jpg

Another mystery bun would like the boards opinion... [emoji14]
d528dc2d6d27956e8b07a7223b3feb1b.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

This is the best thread on here. Absolutely amazing and I've read all 90 posts ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Phoebe would like to enter her practice sploof. This was the 3rd attempt of trying different angles and she wanted to enter this one to get some guides before doing the 'final'.

fdd0f623ad2e0dddc8eebcdbe278d4f5.jpg

Phoebe would like to enter her practice sploof. This was the 3rd attempt of trying different angles and she wanted to enter this one to get some guides before doing the 'final'.

Just perfect. Phoebe has perfect symmetry & We love the way she has made a Y with her feet, very ladylike

Definitely a 10 + gold star for Phoebe. She doesn't need to practise any more - she's got it!

Toby would like all members to know that he has acknowledged joeys behaviour and there will be severe consequences.

Thank you.

Back