• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

Frosty never sploofs either, he does a great DBF though :lol:

I’ve found a sploof pic of my bridge house bunny, Boots :love:

uX6ERPq.jpg

Wow - Boots is beautiful. :love:

Toby would like to inform members that he is just having a little metacam, some hay and some hawthorn and he shall comence in handing out certificates shortly.

Toby would also like to inform archie and pip of a possible certificate if they would like to submit their favourite picture

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Lillians view is that exclusion on the grounds of size or inability is bordering on discrimination - and Lillian does not approve of active discrimination. In Lillians eyes, we are all equal and worthy. Lillian would therefore put to the board, a proposal that Archie and Pip are given consideration to be 'honorary' members of the RWSA as they have contributed exceptional abilities using coloured mats and have a very unique ability to binky their little souls out.
Hear hear.

Lillians view is that exclusion on the grounds of size or inability is bordering on discrimination - and Lillian does not approve of active discrimination. In Lillians eyes, we are all equal and worthy. Lillian would therefore put to the board, a proposal that Archie and Pip are given consideration to be 'honorary' members of the RWSA as they have contributed exceptional abilities using coloured mats and have a very unique ability to binky their little souls out.

Awww Archie and Pip are very excited. Mum is trawling through her pics to find as close as she can to a Sploof....

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
One thing that stood out from my Top Trumps games is no bunny is brilliant at everything. Archie & Pip may not be able (or may not want) to sploof but they would outshine most bunnies on bunny 500's & binkies:love:

I think it must not be comfy for them. They love the Lord of manor or sphinx pose. They only lie on their tums when they feel poorly.

Last edited:
Can the panel please give Mousey some constructive advice cos she just isn't getting it.

Joey has made a substantial allowance for Lillians video production on sploofing so that they can wow the forum with a triple sploof

bja7NQI.jpg

Archie and Pip would like to present their best attempts at a Sploof.

Archie is rocking the cute legs, but isn't sure he's mastered lying on his tummy or the Y position.

Pip thinks she's great at everything. She is definitely on her tummy. However I told her that it's more of a splat.

Lol
3b388b186b6fa8d25c676d17e7881997.jpg
ef9c199d7fb5a95a542872c6a71147be.jpg

It comes with great sadness that RWSA member and director JOEY made a bunny loaf on the 23RD OF JULY at 9.00PM.

This action is prohibited and JOEY is accused of the following:
A, non -sploofing
B, dishonesty
C, Being a bad influence to MOUSE

RWSA member JOEY has been issued one warning. This will stay on your membership for the period of ONE WEEK
f2813d67eeeb8ee478a993d95f9b1a51.jpg

Last edited:
CI6aNoPl.jpg

Luna would like to know what you think of her proud sploot, after throwing my art supplies on the floor...

Congratulations Luna. You have been graded a A in Sploofability.

Justification:
Good distance between legs
Straight legs
Straight paws
Face forward
Perky bottom

Good work Luna, a shining example.

I concur with Lillian
Congratulations Ted! You have been awarded a grade A in Sploofability.

Justification:
Symmetry
Ballerina pointed toes
Mega perky rump
Face forward and straight

Improvements:
Prehaps aim for a Y sploof in the future

Ted is very excited, this is the first A he has ever got! (He’s not the sharpest tool in the toolbox!!)

Board member Lillian (head of R&D) has been secretly photographed giving secret 'sploof lessons' to hus-bun Henry late last night. Being of Nethie origin, Henry struggles somewhat with the masterful art of the sploof, especially having the queen of sploof as his bun-wife.
zPd3nia.jpg
[/IMG]

There's a bit too much lean to the side, and a crossed legged pose which downgrades the marks. Sadly Lillian also must admit to performing a 3/4 loaf pose - although in her defence she was allowing Henry to perform his sploof whilst being supervised at the time....

Archie and Pip would like to present their best attempts at a Sploof.

Archie is rocking the cute legs, but isn't sure he's mastered lying on his tummy or the Y position.

Pip thinks she's great at everything. She is definitely on her tummy. However I told her that it's more of a splat.

Lol
3b388b186b6fa8d25c676d17e7881997.jpg
ef9c199d7fb5a95a542872c6a71147be.jpg

Lillian approves very much of these two beauties. She particularly likes Pips attempt on her favorite blue mat, pointing out the low head position and nice use of the whole mat space. Lillian also points out that Archie has gorgeous floof and Lillian would ilke to know what he is watching on his own telly?

Back