• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

Luther was practicing his sploofing this morning and was happy with his effort until his new wifebun photo bombed him hehehe!! <3 Ahh Gracie lol

58c7aea97c95927776b19037bfb9e11f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What wonderful long leggies Luther has just made for sploofing. Brandi would like to comment on the perfect leg position and says that his wifebun just makes the picture even better

Love this :D wonderful sploofing going on there Luther :thumb:

What wonderful long leggies Luther has just made for sploofing. Brandi would like to comment on the perfect leg position and says that his wifebun just makes the picture even better

Aww thank you both. He’s very happy to get such praise from his efforts even if his limelight was being shared hehe!

Ha ha ha - that is without question, one the funniest things I've ever seen. Grace - what a star. And also a cracking sploof by Luther.

Haha! She’s such a princess lol, loves being centre of attention.
He says thank you for your comments on his sploof even if he was slightly outshone :p

As long as its fleece she’s happy. There are currently three in the pen that have been rearranged and thrown about [emoji38]

I didn’t know it was achilly called a sploot. Every where I have seen or people I have talked to have called them sploofs. Confusing world [emoji23]

I now have Brandi saying sploot a doot doot and bursting out in laughter over and over [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Glad I could share that [emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Prefect bonding sploof with magnificent support from bonding pal

Beauty says thank you very much for the kind words. She knows it wasn’t her best but with all the changes she tried and Harlequin was intrested as she’s never been one to sploof but is now trying to work it out :D

610496e911c5feb843121e98910b724a.jpg

Whilst bonding in the bathroom

Check out that gorgeous wee sploof from Beauty. That is so sweet and very lady-like. Indeed, Lillian approves of this very much and extends her paw to Beauty to welcome her to the sploof club. xx

Beauty says thank you to both you Craig and Lilian. She’s glad it is considered lady like as she would be inbaressed if she was though of as any thing else. Beauty would very much like to accept Lillian’s paw and join the sploof club and also will encourage Harlequin to try sploofing in an appropriate manor befitting a lady.

It's been a while since Lillian posted her trademark sploof and she's been working on some fine tuning - looking at a few posts from the master - Toby, and trying to do some light work outs. In the end, she felt it just boils down to 'feeling the moment' and being in the zone. And so, for your pleasure tonight, we have Lillian (supported by Henry)....
dxCJKSd.jpg
[/IMG]

It's been a while since Lillian posted her trademark sploof and she's been working on some fine tuning - looking at a few posts from the master - Toby, and trying to do some light work outs. In the end, she felt it just boils down to 'feeling the moment' and being in the zone. And so, for your pleasure tonight, we have Lillian (supported by Henry)....
dxCJKSd.jpg
[/IMG]

Her fluffy feet :love: :love: I just love everything about this picture :love:

dxCJKSd.jpg
[/IMG]

This is a beautiful sploof. All that practice paid off. Love the straight legs and the body posture. Beauty would like to say that one day she aims to sploof like the very pretty Lillian.

Dennis would like to tip his fedora to all the does and gentlebuns still producing top quality sploofs.

He especially has his peepers casted on Lillian as her sploofs remind him of his Mrs Sponge Cake - (she a big gurl, he like em' sassy)

Back