• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

VniglE7.jpg

Oh yes - this is stunning. Endeavour clearly has a tallent for sploofing. Beautiful feetsies and a wonderful body shape. This is a joy to behold.

Grace has been trying really hard to perfect her sploof action and straight feetsies ready to impress Luther with when they meet very soon.

She would love to know how she’s doing from all you wonderful experts :)

(Please excuse her poorly eye, we are going to the vets Monday but shhhh don’t tell Grace!)

4218f54176d135ea206a6da21e0a174d.jpg

760ec9628a7dc5b77ef70de55ea0869d.jpg

32005c134ffdc7ab9c9805c2923aadfb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ooowwwweeee what a dainty, angelic and perfect little sploofette we have here

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

b4d8eb7a8d04c154b62912239a786939.jpg

I have been practicing and the hooman says I have straighter legs then I did before so I thought I would let you all see my improved leggies

I have been practicing and the hooman says I have straighter legs then I did before so I thought I would let you all see my improved leggies

Awwwwwww [emoji7] what a beautiful sploot! [emoji7][emoji7]

Thank you for your very kind words. The hooman would like to say she is sorry for the blended bunny and fleece look but I do enjoy the comftableness of it sooooo much. Can you explaine the difference between a sploot and a sploof as I can hear the hoomans and the younger one is telling the older one off for saying sploot

Thank you for your very kind words. The hooman would like to say she is sorry for the blended bunny and fleece look but I do enjoy the comftableness of it sooooo much. Can you explaine the difference between a sploot and a sploof as I can hear the hoomans and the younger one is telling the older one off for saying sploot

I'm loving the fleecey [emoji7]

It's my fault, it's called a sploot but on RU we call it a sploof, it's the same thing though, I'm just so used to saying sploot at home and to people so I forget to say sploof on here sometimes [emoji38][emoji38] when our buns do one, someone says sploot a doot doot here [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

It is a wonderful sploof though :D

Ohhh look at her! What a cutie!

Luther says she has wonderful leg work and clean feets :-D <3

Luther was practicing his sploofing this morning and was happy with his effort until his new wifebun photo bombed him hehehe!! <3 Ahh Gracie lol

58c7aea97c95927776b19037bfb9e11f.jpg

Luther was practicing his sploofing this morning and was happy with his effort until his new wifebun photo bombed him hehehe!! <3 Ahh Gracie lol

58c7aea97c95927776b19037bfb9e11f.jpg

Love this :D wonderful sploofing going on there Luther :thumb:

I'm loving the fleecey [emoji7]

It's my fault, it's called a sploot but on RU we call it a sploof, it's the same thing though, I'm just so used to saying sploot at home and to people so I forget to say sploof on here sometimes [emoji38][emoji38] when our buns do one, someone says sploot a doot doot here [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

It is a wonderful sploof though :D

As long as its fleece she’s happy. There are currently three in the pen that have been rearranged and thrown about :lol:

I didn’t know it was achilly called a sploot. Every where I have seen or people I have talked to have called them sploofs. Confusing world [emoji23]

I now have Brandi saying sploot a doot doot and bursting out in laughter over and over [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ohhh look at her! What a cutie!

Luther says she has wonderful leg work and clean feets :-D <3

Awww thank you she’s really been trying recently to get them just right.

Thank you Luther [emoji16] Beauty does really like to keep them footsies clean all the time.

Back