• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Rabbit Residence Rescue is in danger of closing!!!

119 - and avoided looking at the rabbits encase I end up with teletubby land in the back garden

Signed. Caroline's rescue is so tucked away I can't imagine how anyone would find it a problem. She is very aware of her neighbours and doesn't even have a generator anymore.

Is it worth Caroline getting in touch with Lorna at Greenfields as she had problems with planning permission and the council;) I take it that the problem is the sheds and what the land is being used for?

I think it's designated agricultural land, although it has had a temporary permission for use as a stables in the past. Hopefully that should help her as the Council have effectively set a precedent to allow the land to be used for the keeping of animals! Although the land is tucked away, I think the main concern is the location of the access road.

Probably best not say too much about it on an open forum though!

Back