• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Pet shop were so rude!

I echo the fact that they should be reported to environmental health. Firstly for selling you a wrongly sexed adult, but also for the terrible attitude towards the babies and demanding them back. Please report them so it can be dealt with. They may not stop but putting a flea in their ear may make them a bit more cautious about what they are selling and make them think about how they speak to people!

I think you should report them too. Imgaine if they had gone to someone who was a first time rabbit owner. I thought they weren't allowed to seel a prggers rabbit?
Bless little violet, she is so cute x

Tell the store owner the babies died:roll: Then he can't take them.
I can't beilve he said that:evil: I've heard of a few cases were pet shop animals gave birth due to wrong sexing and the pet stores offering to take the babies back but not till after they're done nursing:shock: Also no one's demanded to have the babies.
What on earth is he going to do with 3-day old babies anyway? If he takes them from their mother that early they will most certainly die:shock:

This story reminds me of many years ago when I got my first Guinea pig. I picked her out of about 5 different ones. The lady said "oh they will miss her, she's the last girl". I said "she couldn't be pregnant, could she?"
The lady said "oh no, she's much too young for that" Well guess what, she wasn't...too young! I have no idea how stores can be so irresponsible as to put males and females together :censored:

Back