• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The lymington twins

No, it's not just you. I agree - they are all stunning fur babies, including my handsome Furby.

Adele - It is often really difficult to get hold of Nigel and Monique at Cat and Rabbit. They are so busy I don't think they check their e-mails that often and the 'phone is constantly engaged. They do have a 'come and see the bunnies' afternoon on Sundays from 2-4 pm where interested potential adopters can come along and see the buns available for adoption and ask questions.

I did this when I fostered Justin (sadly now at the Bridge).

The rescue is actually at Sidlesham - so a bit further out than Chichester - and you will need a car to get there as it's quite rural.

Good luck with adopting one of the Lymington buns:)

Thanks to Liz for taking these girls in when we needed the spaces immediately.

They arrived with me yesterday afternoon care of Alison (Santa). They've got a rescue place offered at Blue Cross, however we have someone interested in adopting them so you never know they may not get as far as the rescue. They are being 'met' this afternoon so we'll see what happens.

They arrived with me yesterday afternoon care of Alison (Santa).

You were lucky that they arrived at all Helen, I was so tempted to just turn the other way on the M25 and drive straight home with them instead :lol:

These two are absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure they'll be snapped up in no time :love:

These lovely girls (now named Jasmine and Tinkerbell- sorry Liz the new family felt Loki was not quite the ticket:lol:) have been reserved. We will get them spayed and finish the vacc's first and then they'll be going to live in their new forever home.

Fingers crossed all goes to plan - as the family are boarding clients of mine, it means we will all be able to follow their progress.

Very pleased for these special bunnies.

These lovely girls (now named Jasmine and Tinkerbell- sorry Liz the new family felt Loki was not quite the ticket:lol:) have been reserved. We will get them spayed and finish the vacc's first and then they'll be going to live in their new forever home.

Fingers crossed all goes to plan - as the family are boarding clients of mine, it means we will all be able to follow their progress.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love:

That's great news!:D Hope these two have problem-free spays and settle well in their new home xx

Hopefully all be well Tinkerbell and Jasmine will join our other three rabbits but in a different hutch . Helen knows us sooo well they are :love: cute .

Back