• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Four Together - U/D more piccies

Well done, they look happy together.

I've just bonded 5 of mine! 3 girls and 2 boys, they are getting on fine in their huge 2 tier hutch. :D

Give it a go :) I doubt it would cause any problems. Maybe carbord boxes or something they haven't used before

just thinking they might be a bit bored ans it migth encourage them to interact with each other more.

im worried about putting new things in cus i have my heart set on it now cus they r adorable together but i know i cant not give them toys n stuff to explore in etc.

im giving them more hay than anything else cus they share that happily.

Wow :shock: :D didnt know you were doing this!!! How fab!! They look great together! :D I think they must be the most desirable bunny foursome ever :love: :love: :love:

Yeah her whole attitude was like she didn't need to prove she was the boss everyone just knew it...she didn't bat an eyelid at any of them, even when they were all chasing around :lol: :lol:

omg it was SO funny!

all the othe rbuns were chasi and jumping over here and on her, and she just carried on laying down scoffing hay. she just didnt care!

even thought shes a demon sometimes she does have such a character :love:

but its true! she is!

to be fair she has changed in the past few months, shes become very friendly!

i think it might be bcus shes older, shes two now, so shes wiser lol

Update

well they have lasted the night on their own! i slept upstairs as i trusted them and im not feeling well, got a sore throat, itchy eyes, scratchy throat, think its my allergies!

anyway, i peeked this morning and they r snuggled up together.

i really think this has worked. im so so so so shocked!

this post is quite long....am i boring you all with piccies? :? :lol:

Oh yaay! Quiet night for you and the buns. Group snuggles is great :)

Is Pebbles more in the group now?

So far this must be one of the easiest group bonds ever :lol:

I'm reeeeeeeeally jealous! So pleased it seems to be working well - but even so...still don't move them yet, as it could still upset the delicate early balance.

I also wouldn't give them any hideaways in the pen - maybe tubes or open boxes but I wouldn't give them anywhere where one could isolate him/herself, as it could possibly affect the way the bond develops and lead to one 'outsider' from the group.

I'm reeeeeeeeally jealous! So pleased it seems to be working well - but even so...still don't move them yet, as it could still upset the delicate early balance.

I also wouldn't give them any hideaways in the pen - maybe tubes or open boxes but I wouldn't give them anywhere where one could isolate him/herself, as it could possibly affect the way the bond develops and lead to one 'outsider' from the group.

yeh i decided against it this morning, bcus i was worried they were bored but theyre not, there so into each other. were not moving them til fri, but they can stay til saturday at the latest in the utility.

this morning they were all curled upin the litter tray n i panicked bcusi couldnt see pebbles anywhere, then i spied a tail! she was UNDER them! i moved around to the other side so icould see her head, and iw as worried she was sqiushed but i swear she had a little content smile, she looked so happywith her new buddies!

peanut still gets moody when foods about, he turns into a hoover, im gunna get a vid of it later cus its hilarious!

i dont have to watch them anymore, i wouldnt move them, but where they are now, they r okay!:D

I wish you had your siggie with the buns names and faces on so I know which buns you are talking about amongst this bonding :lol:

I wish you had your siggie with the buns names and faces on so I know which buns you are talking about amongst this bonding :lol:

lol

029.jpg

thats Domino :love: who is peanut and jellys son

Picture033_pp.jpg
thats peanut (and me)
Picture143.jpg

peanut

DSC_0012-5.jpg
thats jelly in the basket with Peanut

DSC_0023-3.jpg

and that little pebbles!

now have a refence guide lol!