• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Four Together - U/D more piccies

Its been so long since I ordered it that all I can remember is its 7ft long, metal & rectangular. It does have a lid but I was hoping I could modify it a little whilst bonding. I believe its the same pen Woodlouse has got

yup thats what ive got, ive got three of them! lol

yeh the lid has an extra panel which is for one of the ends, but its easy enough to modify! although i wouldnt use the whole thing to be honest bcus its a large space, and they might be more likely to fight with it being 7 foot long.

Wowsas!! I know you were talking about this as a possibility a while ago, had no idea you were doing it!!

Looks fab, hope it continues to go well :D :D

Looks like it's going well. :D Our 5 didn't often all groom each other at first. I think it's a hierachy thing. Like which ever bun wants to be top wont groom the others.

Looks like it's going well. :D Our 5 didn't often all groom each other at first. I think it's a hierachy thing. Like which ever bun wants to be top wont groom the others.

this is whats odd, jelly is so clearly the top bun, shes humpin them all and they wont stop her, she eats first, she gets into the litter tray first etc but she is grooming everyone!

well peanut chased n nipped everyone when it was food time, i scattered pellets n he went insane, so next i tried 2 bowls and that worked better.

They often all squish up in a four or a three, but still chase sometimes. Im not sleeping down there tonight as theyve been on their own 90% of the day with me just checking on them poking my head thru the door or the window!

Domino and peanut often sit next to each other, n domino has groomed him., pebbles has also groomed him and she has groomed jelly too.

i assume this is good for a day and a half?

Really good :) I wouldn't move them too soon though.

By the way, Gussy still chases and nips Poppy at food time....sometimes I have to feed him seperate :shock: The rest of the time he is a complete wuss :lol:

Last edited:
mum has said they can stay in the utility until friday, so i think thats good.

and when they go outside we r putting a hutch up where domino and pebbles run was so its away from any smells, do ut hink thats a good idea?

Sounds ok, just give the hutch a good clean to get rid of any smells :)

I would put them in during the day so you can she how they react before night time. If there are any problems don't panic just put them back it the run.

I had to have mine in a dog crate in the front room for 2 weeks before they woud calm down

Sounds ok, just give the hutch a good clean to get rid of any smells :)

I would put them in during the day so you can she how they react before night time. If there are any problems don't panic just put them back it the run.

I had to have mine in a dog crate in the front room for 2 weeks before they woud calm down

so im assuming so far this is classed as a good bond? considering the short time period theyve been together. theyre swopping more now too, like jelly will sit with domino, then pebbles rather than just peanut.

theyve eaten SIX of them blue boxes full of hay today!

talk about your good hay eaters lol

Back