• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bonding Of The Five !!!!!

I spy a Dottie (or is it Lottie?) I remember when she had babies last summer. Bless her heart she looks very happy :D
Is that why your after Maggie?! A little lop to go in with the wonderful 5 you have there? :lol: BTW her ear lopped last night :love::love::love:

Yes, that is indeed Dottie! :D She is SUCH a gorgeous girlie......even if she DID sink her teeth into my knuckle on the first day of the bonding! :shock: :roll: :lol: She IS very happy, though I think she is a bit jealous as her husbun Herbie keeps brazenly flirting with Holly!!! :lol: :lol: And YES.....that WOULD be why I was inquiring about Maggie!!! :lol: :lol:

I am totally in awe (and in love!)

Please tell me how you dealt with the first night with them together. Did you leave them all in together and watch them all the time? Did you just trust to luck?

I have spent 3 nights last week whilst bonding two separate pairs as I couldn't trust that nothing would kick off overnight (as is my previous experience).

I think it's wonderful what you have achieved! :D

Thank you!!! :D

The enclosure that I have them in is outside, as I don't really have room enough to bond a large group inside the house. I didn't want to separate them, but I didn't dare leave it to chance either......so as my kitchen is right next to the back garden, I opened the windows up so that I could listen and slept in the kitchen!!!!! :oops: :lol: :lol:

Back