• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Baby - Operation scheduled - post 42

I was going to say girl since I originally thought it was a boy and that would be just my luck. Figures it's actually a boy! :lol:
(Ahem) perhaps a few more pix please? Since we all waited so patiently for the news and didn't poke you with nasty sticks? :D ;)

Aww bless, is his name going to remain baby? Wasn't a post done about giving him a name? Personally I really like name The Baby, it's suits him. :love: :love:

so pleased that he has turned out to be a boy. such a small opp for a male to be neutered compared to a the spay for a doe- he has gone through so much in his short life that its a good thing for him that at least his neutering won't be a big opp

so pleased that he has turned out to be a boy. such a small opp for a male to be neutered compared to a the spay for a doe- he has gone through so much in his short life that its a good thing for him that at least his neutering won't be a big opp

The trouble is that he has to have his leg amputated at the same time:cry:

Oh why does he has to have a further amputation? Poor toot. :cry:

He has to have a full leg amputation because when he came to us his foot was broken and hanging off and the vet couldn't give him a GA because he wasn't strong enough and so she snipped his foot off under local as a temporary measure until he was strong enough, we were hoping that he wouldn't have to have the amputation because when he first lost his leg he used to lift his stump off the floor, but just recently as he has put on more weight he is using his stump to get around and the skin is getting scuffed, if we aren't careful it will get infected and so he will be having an amputation

Back