• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The adoptables

Jaypot said:
bunnylove said:
sgprescue said:
I (who am now sober and talking without a slur!!!!) am very pleased to say that Nemo and Willow are hopefully going off to their new home at the weekend and they couldnt go to a better place :D :wink:

are they going to ebony eyes!? :D

Yes, and we can't wait :D :D :D

oh jay thats why i said last week is mark and shell bringing them up?, they could have brought them with them, there not far from cheryl! maybe they will be up for another visit!

oh well good luck

Eve x

bunnylove said:
Jaypot said:
bunnylove said:
sgprescue said:
I (who am now sober and talking without a slur!!!!) am very pleased to say that Nemo and Willow are hopefully going off to their new home at the weekend and they couldnt go to a better place :D :wink:

are they going to ebony eyes!? :D

Yes, and we can't wait :D :D :D

oh jay thats why i said last week is mark and shell bringing them up?, they could have brought them with them, there not far from cheryl! maybe they will be up for another visit!

oh well good luck

Eve x

No sadly not us this time, somebody else gets the ebony eyes experience, be warned you will not want to leave, it is wonderful, and watch out for Scoot, that boy will steal your heart :D

No-one on here. A lady called me last night, she wanted a neutered male to go with her female and has just been round to take a look at the 2 boys. She choose Spooky and is picking him up in a couple of weeks :D

Cheryl

wow you have done well finding homes for all those gorgeous buns. :D

And its brilliant news for nemo and Willow ... when I read about them I istantly thought of you Jay ...... two more very lucky bunnies going to be loved by you you two for the rest of their days :D

Back