• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thankyou MissySJ for the idea... Alvin stealing from the fridge

Donna, how did the fridge door open by itself to begin with?

Can you email me the video? I want a copy in my hard drive. He's so goofy.

hes only got a tiny mouth... he eats dead slow too

pearl followed him into the kitchen but ran when the phone clicked :roll: she waits for him to get the goods and takes it from him :lol::lol::lol:

i tried to get when he runs from under the couch but he thought i had food in my hand and ignored the open fridge first time around :rolleyes:

Charlie does that too, great video! I posted one of mine stealing an apple from my handbag a while ago, I forgot I'd left it in there until Poppy pulled it out and ran away

Donna, how did the fridge door open by itself to begin with?

Can you email me the video? I want a copy in my hard drive. He's so goofy.

i opened the door, it wasnt my first attempt at getting the vid, he usually appears from under the sofa but when i was recording his approach he thought the phone was food and messed up the vid :lol::lol::lol:

if you pm me your email addy ill send it tonight when i get in from work... its a 3gp file i think because i recorded it on my phone :)

Charlie does that too, great video! I posted one of mine stealing an apple from my handbag a while ago, I forgot I'd left it in there until Poppy pulled it out and ran away

i never saw that... if you find it please repost :wave::wave:

HaHaHa!
That's really funny!
You can see him quickly scanning the fridge for something edible before he gets caught!
:lol:

That's really funny! He is so cute! I've never tried my buns with pepper., I'll have to get one (although I bet they won't eat it, they are so fussy!).

the little monster just stole a carrot with the help from his partner in crime :roll::roll::roll:

ste loves it, he thinks its fun to let the bunnies steal from the fridge!!

Back