• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tarquin just got squashed

Hmmm - might have to do that - I have discovered that on one side of the stairs, not only is the wallpaper missing, but the plaster too :shock: Not sure if the little tinkers have pulled the wallpaper off and it's pulled the plaster off, or if they've pulled the plaster off as well.

Will go and look at the price of pens with a metal top on Zooplus - that's where I've got their other pens from. I got £220 for being in hospital last month so I may have to spend a bit of that on a pen for them - it's worth it for peace of mind.

I can imagine Alvin having as fun a time as Bell if he got loose during the day :lol: :lol:

id have no walls left :shock::shock::shock: i think pearl would just raid the food supplies if she got out... i called her miss piggy tonight and it really suits her :lol::lol::lol:

goodness ifeel so privalidged now stitch the foster bun only nibbles cardboard games boxes... and leaves a few marking poops now and then otherwise he is an angel!! what a little horror lol but bet she is cute doing it!!!

did she? did she? did she? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No :lol: :lol: I beat her (not literally :shock:) :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the bunny room when I was about to put a sheet over the pen and part of their cage so I could secure it, I saw the ancient old wooden clothes dryer that came from my mum and dad's. Haven't used it to dry clothes for years but thought it might just help so I put it over the net, and then kind of twisted the bit that I was thinking she was getting through round the wood bit. AND IT'S WORKED - for today at least - I'll see if she works it out tomorrow :roll: When I went in there she was sat there looking a bit grumpy - what a mean bunny mummy I am spoiling her fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

No :lol: :lol: I beat her (not literally :shock:) :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the bunny room when I was about to put a sheet over the pen and part of their cage so I could secure it, I saw the ancient old wooden clothes dryer that came from my mum and dad's. Haven't used it to dry clothes for years but thought it might just help so I put it over the net, and then kind of twisted the bit that I was thinking she was getting through round the wood bit. AND IT'S WORKED - for today at least - I'll see if she works it out tomorrow :roll: When I went in there she was sat there looking a bit grumpy - what a mean bunny mummy I am spoiling her fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

awwwwww poor girl :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

awwwwww poor girl :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She's made up for it this evening - there is no wallpaper at bunny height half way down the stairs now :shock: :roll: I'm sure that she'll find a way of climbing the walls to get to the higher bits when she's finished the bits lower down :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's made up for it this evening - there is no wallpaper at bunny height half way down the stairs now :shock: :roll: I'm sure that she'll find a way of climbing the walls to get to the higher bits when she's finished the bits lower down :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

she really is the female alvin :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (except hes too lazy to escape his house)

she really is the female alvin :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (except hes too lazy to escape his house)

Can you imagine the pair of them together :shock: Two black monsters (but lovely monsters :D) egging each other on :lol: :lol: She'd let them both out, or show him the way - I know T would definitely follow Bell if he wasn't so tiny that he has no chance - even if he jumped I don't think he'd reach the net. I know bunnies can jump, but she's tall enough to reach up but even so I'm amazed how she's managed to get out because it can't have been that easy. It's not like jumping up onto something, she's had to wriggle and squeeze and them somehow jump through it, and then somehow launch herself onto the top of the cage :shock: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Can you imagine the pair of them together :shock: Two black monsters (but lovely monsters :D) egging each other on :lol: :lol: She'd let them both out, or show him the way - I know T would definitely follow Bell if he wasn't so tiny that he has no chance - even if he jumped I don't think he'd reach the net. I know bunnies can jump, but she's tall enough to reach up but even so I'm amazed how she's managed to get out because it can't have been that easy. It's not like jumping up onto something, she's had to wriggle and squeeze and them somehow jump through it, and then somehow launch herself onto the top of the cage :shock: :lol: :lol:

i really believe bunnies will take over the world..... they shall never meet.... alvin is already on a nibbles ban and now hes banned from bell too... just incase like :shock::shock:

Back