• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweet Dreams Mr Rusty

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Rusty my syrian hamster has been quiet for the past few days, we put this down to his good age of around 2 and half years.

We filled his cage with bedding and in these past few days gave him his fav treats and syringed him water several times a day.

Rusty decided his time had come today and he went to sleep forever :(

Sweet Dreams Mr Rusty, go visit your mummy at the Bridge, i know she is waiting for you..:love:

xxxxxx

SDC10633.jpg

SDC10634.jpg

SDC10635.jpg

Enjoying his dog biscuit

SDC10636.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so so sorry,Nat I have tears in my eyes for you.The pain you must be going through must be awful.BIG hugs to you Honey.Sleep tight beautiful Mr Rusty xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so so sorry,Nat I have tears in my eyes for you.The pain you must be going through must be awful.BIG hugs to you Honey.Sleep tight beautiful Mr Rusty xxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou huni, that made me cry :(
Its been an awful few days and i keep trying to think of the happy days which then upset me even more :(

I'm so sorry Nat, I cannot believe what you're going through at the moment hun - sending big hugs to get through this awful time.

Scurry free little Mr Rusty - have fun at the bridge xxxx

Im so sorry that you have had so many losses in such a short space of time. :cry:
Life really is cruel sometimes.
Scurry free Mr. Rusty. xx

Your going through such an awful time at the moment Nat - i really feel for you hunni. Keep your head high and stay strong *hugs* Everything will get better. It was Rustys time to go - his mummy and Lopsy will look after him at the bridge :)

Sleep Tight Mr Rusty xXx

We buried Rusty today in the Garden.

I hope Rusty has met Jasmine and travelled to the Bridge, where he can meet his mum, Mary and the rest of my bridge animals

Sleep tight Rusty man :love:

CoCo your dad is still here, scurry free with Mary xx

Back