• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweet dreams baby Cookie

Tracy

Warren Veteran
Our hand reared baby wildie, Cookie, passed away suddenly on 2 July. He has left us with broken hearts.

Cookie was around 4 days old when I found him crawling around helplessly on the path while I was running through the countryside. He was scratched, bitten and bruised, but his injuries healed quickly. He was growing up fast and was full of mischief. We do not know what went wrong, but at just over 5 weeks old he became acutely ill on the morning of 2 July and died in my arms.

Cookie was our bunny in a million. We have come through so much with him over the past 5 weeks. I feel privileged to have been a part of his life and to have been able to watch him grow, I only wish it could have been for much longer.

He loved to be picked up and cuddled, he would snuggle into my hand and bury his little face into my fingers. I miss him so much. :cry:

Cookie, I am so sorry you didn't make it, we tried so hard and always did our very best for you. We will always love you and you will stay in our hearts forever. xx

This is our tribute to a very special little bunny.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=1254a1dda709fad36c1b239&skin_id=3001&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Cookie%252006_21%2520days%2520old.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for poor baby Cookie that he didn't get to live nearly long enough and so sorry that you've had to go through the heartbreak of losing such a special wee soul after caring for him non stop for nearly his whole life.:(

Precious wee Cookie, you will be so missed :cry:
(((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))) Tracy, I am so sorry he has gone to the Bridge. Surely he is watching over you from there though.
Binky free.

ETA: I just watched the video too...cannot type for the tears. :cry: A beautiful tribute, the song is perfect.

Last edited:
Heartbroken for you Tracy. Cookie's video is the most amazing tribute ever, to the most amazing baby bunny ever. Going to have to watch it again though, as couldn't stop crying. That song could have been written for you and Cookie, and you will always be his mummy wherever he is, because he never knew any other. If I could have one wish Tracy, I would bring Cookie back for you. You weren't a part of his life, you WERE his life xx

Last edited:
Oh I was so hoping I was wrong when I saw the thread title...not little Cookie I'm so so sorry that you have lost him
and the tribute video to him is beautiful I'm sat here in tears.
Cookie was truly a gorgeous and very special little bunny :cry::cry:

Binky free forever all well again at the Bridge little Cookie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You were soooooooooooooooooooo Loved!

Thinking of you Tracy and sending hugs ((()))

The world may never notice
If a Snowdrop doesn't bloom,
Or even pause to wonder
If the petals fall too soon.
But every life that ever forms,
Or ever comes to be,
Touches the world in some small way
For all eternity.

~ Author Unknown

Sending many hugs to you Tracy :cry:

RIP Little Cookie xx

I don't often actually cry when I read stuff, but this little guy has brought me to tears. So sorry again Tracy.

I'm crying too :cry: I cant begin to imagine how heart broken you are, I'm so very sorry.

Binky free beautiful Cookie xxxx

I'm so sorry. You gave Cookie so much love, and the best of care ... hope knowing this brings you a little confort at this dreadfully sad time. xxx

Thank you everyone.

Your support has been truly amazing, both during Cookie's life and since he passed away. Thank you. xx

Back