• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Supposedly castrated rabbit

Yes it is Leigh Animal Sanctuary :shock: When i got Charlie 5/01/07 there was three rabbits, two females and one male(charlie). We visired on the 4th Jan and then i went back the next day to get Charlie when i had spoken to someone on the phone to confirm he had been nuetered. On his adoption form it states 'Reason for rehoming - owner moving. Rabbit has been neutered'. I confirmed this on the phone and when collecting Charlie. Kay, thanks i will ring you. What if they offer to neuter him for me :shock: . After reading what goes on there i dont want there vet doing it if he is incompetent to not realise Charlie is an entire male. Thats if they even bothered to check.

Una, Just Phone me and I will explain all, but the vet will not be incompetant trust me :?

Back