• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Super Simba - My New Family :)

How fabulous is this! The really seem to fit well together, like one big merged ball of fluff!!

Awwwwww! :love: That's such great news :D He looks so happy with his new friends and I bet it helps his recovery. Sending lots of bonding vibes for Simba and friends xx

We don't normally recommend trying to bond a male in with an already bonded m/f pair, but I know how gentle Alfie and Poppy are together that I had a feeling he would be accepted :D x

Who is Daisy then???

They all three look sooooooo cute. Hope it all works out.

I'm going to live at Auntie Gill's with Alfie and Daisy. We met last night and they seemed to like me straight away. I'm being such a good boy as I want to stay living here. I know its really early days so I don't want to get too excited, but its been a good start. Please send me lots of luck. Thank you :) xx :love:

Ofcourse they liked you straight away. You are gorgeous (so are they) x

This absolutely amazing news. :love::love::love:

Hope it goes well. I cannot believe the change in Simba, his coat is so much more thicker and fluffier.

They all look so snuggy and cosy together. :love::love::love:

Oh my!!! Look at you Simba! :love: :love: I hope everything works out. You so deserve a loving family. You amazing bunster you!

What gorgeous photos of furry snuggle bunnies. They look so happy together. How wonderful that your two have accepted Simba and made him welcome - maybe they sense he has had a tough time?

Haha lovely pics, a Simba sandwich! Ah that's the best news, Simba must be so happy having some bun to snuggle and feel safe and secure with, I hope the bonding goes well. I'm so happy for him, I could cry with happiness. Just wonderful :love:

Wow, what a long way you've come little man! Fingers and toes crossed the bond goes well.

They do look great together! :love:

1) Is that really that sad looking bunny we met not long ago?? :shock: WHAT a transformation!! Well done to all those who have helped him.

2) This thread has made me happy! And he's been adopted by an RUer so we can get all the updates we ever want!!

:love::love::love:

So happy for Simba! :love:
Sending best possible wishes for a happy bonding and so glad to know he is in such a fantastic home! :D xxxx

Aww those pictures are so heart warming I am almost in tears, happy tears of course. They look like they have been bonded for years !!!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Back