• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stupid Joey

I think this is typical for all bunnies everywhere, not just Joey. They are super keen to get a piece and run away with it, but not intelligent enough to ensure that the piece they have got is larger than what's left :lol:

I think this is typical for all bunnies everywhere, not just Joey. They are super keen to get a piece and run away with it, but not intelligent enough to ensure that the piece they have got is larger than what's left :lol:

I dunno. My girls are way more on the ball. He is however clever enough to refuse to let me pick him up ever since all his oral meds last week.

I dunno. My girls are way more on the ball. He is however clever enough to refuse to let me pick him up ever since all his oral meds last week.

Yes, I'm afraid all of mine have always done that. Tui is only just trusting me enough to turn her back on me since her vet visit. I think though that she would have gone for speed of taking a bit over size of bit, if she had competition now with food.

My Amber and Zorro get a small bowl with a few pellets as a treat and they usually take turns putting their nose in the bowl to get a pellet or two. However it is a much different story with greens. They each eat from a different end of the same green until they meet in the middle. Though I usually give them each one after another. If I am slow Zorro ,who is the faster eater, grabs Ambers green right out of her mouth, then she takes it from his mouth and so on. They do this until they are nose to nose finishing the final bit.

Joey is allowing the girls to eat his share while he hangs out in his man cave? He may be a genius. Umm, is he available to give lessons?

Back