• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stupid Joey

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
How he has made it to 10 I'll never know. I discovered yesterday he has chewed really quite far in to one bed leg (in the spare room). Does he want the bed to come down & squash him?
You'd never catch Boobly bear doing something so dangerous

Oh no Joey!

I'm starting to consider replacing our furniture legs with metal ones every so often but so far none if mine have been quite as determined as Joey.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

How he has made it to 10 I'll never know. I discovered yesterday he has chewed really quite far in to one bed leg (in the spare room). Does he want the bed to come down & squash him?
You'd never catch Boobly bear doing something so dangerous

Haha, well if she did, she'd take an equal amount from all four legs so that balance was maintained :lol: Clearly tasty wood.

Oh no Joey!

I'm starting to consider replacing our furniture legs with metal ones every so often but so far none if mine have been quite as determined as Joey.

don't rest too easy :lol: Joey has had access to that room as it is for maybe 3-4 years & until this week barely a nibble.

For now I've put a sock on the leg :lol:

Joey said he knows what he is doing and is restyling the bed to have a built in ramp to make it easier to sleep on as he enters his senior years. It is not his fault shortage of ppe means no hardhats in size xxxxxxxsmall.

He is dim. You should have seen him with the Teach n Treat..it was really embarrassing

Can you remember that Cartoon series called bunny suicides? (they did books & calendars & everyone kept gifting them to me :evil: incl their grandmother)
Joey was probably their inspiration

Hubby has the Bunny suicide books, he says its bedtime reading for the buns whenever they take out an Internet cable [emoji19]

Can you remember that Cartoon series called bunny suicides? (they did books & calendars & everyone kept gifting them to me :evil: incl their grandmother) Joey was probably their inspiration
:lol: I like the Bunny Suicides stuff :D Joey and Lopsy could start some kind of halfwit comedy double act I suppose?

He is dim. You should have seen him with the Teach n Treat..it was really embarrassing

Can you remember that Cartoon series called bunny suicides? (they did books & calendars & everyone kept gifting them to me :evil: incl their grandmother)
Joey was probably their inspiration

Joey has been messaging Tulip again about how he's found a nice chewy tree trunk under a bed :roll:

Joey has been messaging Tulip again about how he's found a nice chewy tree trunk under a bed :roll:

well he's very proud of it & Joey is the ultimate show off

He was stupid again last night. i was sat on the carpet looking at printer & he came over periscoping like crazy, all big brown eyes, then he starts fawning all over me (gas lighting). So of course I crack open the hogweed crispies. But he couldn't get in them cos he kept putting his paws on the opening to the bag :lol:

well he's very proud of it & Joey is the ultimate show off

He was stupid again last night. i was sat on the carpet looking at printer & he came over periscoping like crazy, all big brown eyes, then he starts fawning all over me (gas lighting). So of course I crack open the hogweed crispies. But he couldn't get in them cos he kept putting his paws on the opening to the bag :lol:
Oh, Joey. :lol:

Bunnies are the best at this right? Chibbs does the get-in-way-of-food sort of thing, hence I don't think she's very smart :lol: Joey doesn't have much hope, does he :lol: As I say to mine, "good job you're cute or you've got nothing", especially when they're being little terrors :lol:

Joey is still being dim. i took a really long coneflower up for them to share. Joey didn't want to share so he bit it in to two pieces & ran off - with the tiny bit :lol: By the time he'd found a suitable spot to eat it & return for more Boobly was polishing off the last mouthful.

Back