• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange Rabbit Behaviour at the Vets

My previous bunny Chole used to do it - she would just jump at me and expect to be held - despite never showing any affection ever at home!!

Jack however loves the vet and the vet loves Jack - the vet said once he though Jack was the most perfect rabbit! He calls Jack the Jelly mould rabbit because Jelly mould as he reminds him of those rabbit jelly moulds. The vet always comes over whilst we are waiting and says hello to Jack in his carrier when he comes out for other pets. When we go in he always cuddles Jack and chats to him before doing anything - in fact if he needs to get anything or go get a nurse he takes Jack with him! Even when being injected Jack always turns back round to the vet afterwards.

Never taken Milly as my OH takes her so I have no idea what she does. May take her next time though as I feel left out of this at the vet bunny love!!! :wink: :(

Back