• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Storm Bunnies

are they inside Beapig? I was just admiring their posh parquet flooring then it occurred to me thats not likely to be their shed floor :lol:

are they inside Beapig? I was just admiring their posh parquet flooring then it occurred to me thats not likely to be their shed floor :lol:

Yes I have brought them inside just for today, because of the storm. We have gusts of over 70mp here in Wales. Tbh they probably would have been fine outside, but at 11pm last night I had a wobble about it, so in they came. I really like having them in here, it's so nice to watch them :love: I think they'll be happy to go back to normality tomorrow though.

Alfred doesn't appear to be too bothered by the strong winds here. Here he is snoozing about chasing carrots or something this morning....
XodD9UL.jpg
[/IMG]

Back