• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starbuck Has Gone to Meet Muesli

Awww thanks everyone!! :D They do look really cute together! I cant wait to get some better pics of them to show off to you all but just leaving them to settle in a bit more so will post more when I have them! :D

Oh Helen!!, I am so pleased it's worked out, I knew it would and Muesli is just gorgeous, he is such a lucky bunny to have such wonderful new bunny parents, well done, they look so good together

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Bless them! :love: Thanks for sharing the pictures of your happy couple. Good to see Muesli is 'chilled out' already in her new home.

Looking good Helen, and lovely to see Muesli is the reason that Starbucks eye is looking better.

I know you'll look after him really well, but could you make sure you give him a kiss on the end of his nose tonight from me please. :oops::) he likes them and I'll really miss doing it tonight.

You may have me on your doorstep earlier then you thought at this rate. I'm really missing him already, he's so special.:love::love::love::love:

Looking good Helen, and lovely to see Muesli is the reason that Starbucks eye is looking better.

I know you'll look after him really well, but could you make sure you give him a kiss on the end of his nose tonight from me please. :oops::) he likes them and I'll really miss doing it tonight.

You may have me on your doorstep earlier then you thought at this rate. I'm really missing him already, he's so special.:love::love::love::love:

Tracy :no::no::no::no::lol::lol::lol:

Oh Helen!!, I am so pleased it's worked out, I knew it would and Muesli is just gorgeous, he is such a lucky bunny to have such wonderful new bunny parents, well done, they look so good together

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Thank you Theo :love: Thank you for giving us the nudge we needed! :oops::D (or rather, that OH needed!! :lol:)

Oh Tracy, I am sorry you are really missing him :( You know you are welcome here any time you like, tomorrow is fine! :lol::D He says he misses you too :love: and thank you for taking such good care of me for the last 10 months or so. :love:

He is currently sprawled out next to Starbuck looking super-chilled and has a belly full of vegetables tonight. Its been so lovely to see them together this evening, Muesli has groomed Starbuck lots ......though he has already got up to mischief by jumping on the top of his cage! :shock: Twice! :shock::shock:
:lol:

So the cage lid has had to come off!

I promise to give him a kiss on his nose for you Tracy. Thank you for letting us adopt him, I promise we will take special care of your boy :love:

Thank you again for the bonding xx

Back