• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starbuck Has Gone to Meet Muesli

Little Update

Just a little update to say that I have had a PM from Tracy this evening and all seems to be going in the right direction.

I dont want to say too much in case I jinx it, but things seem to be going ok. :)

Will update more when I can - its only day 2 so very early days yet.

(I am really missing Starbuck tho, we havent even put his pellets away from yesterday morning yet, I dont know why, it just seems right for them to be out :oops: I'm a sop arent I?!:oops:).

Just a little update to say that I have had a PM from Tracy this evening and all seems to be going in the right direction.

I dont want to say too much in case I jinx it, but things seem to be going ok. :)

Will update more when I can - its only day 2 so very early days yet.

(I am really missing Starbuck tho, we havent even put his pellets away from yesterday morning yet, I dont know why, it just seems right for them to be out :oops: I'm a sop arent I?!:oops:).

Yep ;)
Keep us updated - can wait for some piccies :love:

I missed this yesterday Helen :oops::oops:

I really hope that Starbuck & Museli become firm buddies :love::love::love::love:

Will keep an eye for updates :D

*whispers*
I think its going very well and we are hoping they *may* be able to come home today. I couldnt sleep last night from a mixture of worrying because of the cold and excitement at the thought of them coming home to be with us!!
RU will be the first to know if and when they do come home! ;)
Hope I havent jinxed things now!! Lol!! :lol::oops:

They are home!! :love::love::love: I was so happy to see them both! They are so lovely.

I just want to say a massive thank you to Tracy at RNGP Welfare for bonding them for us :love::love: You always do a great job for us Tracy and look after them so well. :love:

We are leaving them to settle in for now, they are in a pen for the time being. There has been grooming already :love: and they seem very happy in each other's company.

Here are a couple of pics taken on my OH's phone - we will post some better ones later on :

83442f9e.jpg

e924550e.jpg

Muesli chilling

d6f8091d.jpg

Thank you Puppyjess! :D:wave: They're not the best pics as they are mobile ones but he is a gorgeous little man! :love:

Back