• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stapeley, Cheshire to Marlborough, Wiltshire - all sorted now, thankyou

Im still available for Gloucester to Marlborough. My son is at cricket on Saturday afternoon, so I was going to drop him at the ground and drive to Gloucester to meet up with the run and then take the bunnies to Marlborough, finally going back to the ground to collect Daniel. If the timing works out I will do this but, if it doesnt, Ill cancel his cricket and we can just do the run. Waiting to see how the first part of the journey gets organised. Let me know how things go.

:wave:Hi Raine, nice to hear from you. Thats really kind of you and would be a great help as I know Gloucester and have friends there. This would be closer to my route and save me the bridge toll! :D

Just hoping someone would like to do the Stapeley to Birmingham-ish bit, so will wait and see before firming up plans later in the week if thats okay? Sorry if that leaves you up in the air a bit.

Maria has my contact details but I'll pm you later in the week. Thanks again.
Liz X

Must learn how to add all those bunny pics after my post!:lol:

deleted. Sorry, thought I could help out and posted late last night, but it looks highly unlikely at the moment. However, if there's a way I can change prior arrrangements on Sat we may be able to do the pickup from Stapley and transport to this side of Birmingham/Halesowen . Will post here, one way or the other by 3.30 today with outcome.
ETA Have just read that there's a pos of a pick up from southbound M6 Hilton services. If I can alter my saturday plans I could do the run to there from Stapley. Which Junction is it?

Last edited:
Update!!

:D
Ok. Rog and I can do the pick up from Stapley(that's where my lovely vet did a free spay for Toyah,now LouandJoe's Bella) and take the buns to The Hilton services on M6 Southbound if Saturday afternoon suits everyone else. We'd try to pick up from Stapley around 2pm and then travel down to the services from there. Is that any good? Pm me for my phone number if that's easier.
Hilda

Rog and I are on our way to pick these buns up from Stapley for the first leg of their journey. See you in about 2.5 hrs Theo!!:)

aww how did this go? if i new about it i could of helped too, sorry, dint notice it b4, i live near marlbrough

Back