• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stanley- U/D 25th August- Very Slowly Getting Better :-)

I once (last year) had a case of immediate stasis when I bought a small 'try it out' packet of some mix w) which had yummy herbal etc things in it (lots of nice looking dried flowers etc). It was from a supplier that was meant to be lots of peoples favourites. I guess it was either a duff batch or that bun just reacted to it in some way. The other a gave a small amount to at the same time were fine - but I imediately threw the lot anyway.

Good Luck with Stanley . .

Stanley is getting better :)
He started to eat some hay at about midnight and he also had a small portion of greens. He has done a few pinhead poos. The poor lad looks like he has a really bad hangover, but at least the dreadful tummy pain he had all day yesterday has gone.

I wont be buying Rosewood products again. It might not have been the cause but I am not prepared to take the risk. I cant send the remaining Dandelion Delight to the manufacturer because I emptied the bag into the bin in order to put the bag in the recycle bin..............
I will email the company though but I suspect that they will just say 'all our products go through stringent testing'........blah......blah.....blah

Anyways, thank you for all the vibes for poor Stanley Bun :)

Great news that he's turned the corner...recovery vibes for him and I hope you get the chance to catch up with your sleep!

Great news that Stanley is starting to make a recovery.:D

I bought mine some Rosewood stuff at Christmas and neither of them would touch it (thank goodness!):)

Back