• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stanley Has Acute Pneumonia :-( 25th March-Deteriorating :-(

Stan is much the same :cry:
He hasn't moved all day except when I have moved him to feed him, clean him and give him his meds :cry:

Stanley is doing better this morning :) He is not having to make such a huge respiratory effort and his upper respiratory tract is less congested. But his lungs still dont sound too good :cry:

At least he is now eating a little for himself. I hate having to syringe feed a Bun who has a compromised respiratory tract function :cry:

Stan is not out of the woods yet and being an older Bun (8) he does not really have many reserves to fall back on.

Hey, I hope Stanley is still improving!! has he been on a nebuliser to help his breathing? Can you nebulise a bun with pneumonia?? it's really helping Bella, she has an upper respiratory infection.

Loadsa good vibes for poor little Stanley and you xxxx :love:

a bit better is a big improvement.

sending loads more vibes.

i know i hate feeding or medicating bertie. in fact i havent given him his ear drops for three days now as he shakes his head and then falls over gasping for breath:(

hope things carry on improving xx

Im so sorry Jane,I wish I could wave a magic wand and make everything alright for you and your bunnies.You and Stanley will be in my thoughts and prayers today xxxxx

Back