• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stalemate in bonding process of a trio. Any advice?

It's a shame Charlotte isn't settling :( when I was quad bonding I was lucky it went well, but I was feeding piles of rosemary to them with the hay, and later read somewhere it has a calming effect, might be worth a try. I haven't tried it but I'm sure someone on here said they'd used a diffuser possibly feliway but I'm not sure ? And I think people have also used pet rescue remedy, again I've not tried it. Good luck :thumb:

Thankyou for the tips. My neighbours have loads of fresh rosemary in their garden so I'll see if I can poach some. I'm prepared to try anything right now!

I've never seen such large Rosemary bushes as there are in France, hopefully they won't mind you giving it a good prune :thumb:

I really hope Charlotte settles down soon. If I were in your position I'd go down the route of drugging them with rosemary as well! :lol:

Incidentally I got the pet remedy diffuser as a back up after I re-bonded mine when they had a fight. They've been fine since although to be honest I don't know whether the pet remedy had anything to do with it. I have to say though I thought it smelt pretty vile. Like someone had vomited over a pair of sweaty socks :shock:

Continued vibes with the bonding. xxx

And Charlotte, play nice! :evil:

Back