• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SS Stockists in Leicester

I tried the Chinese last Friday for the first time and was very impressed:D

Working mens clubs....nice!!:lol:

Only 5 minutes down the road is Bradgate Park so you cant complain:D

Which Chinese did you go to?

We went to Hings on Friday night and that was lovely, went to the one on is it Cropston Road? Near the Co-op? a few months back and didn't really like it as much as the other one!

How weird is this though, Simon will be living on the same street as his sister which is a bit unusual... but both houses are 2 doors away from a WMC :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah it was Hing's. We tried a few around Glenfield and Beaumont Leys but Hing's was best by far!!!

MMmmmmm.....Chinese for a treat on Friday me thinks:lol:

Donna, I was think more of the "watering hole" sights!!:lol:

We used to be able to see the Space centre from the kitchen window when Rich was in Birstall. I'm over your way on Wednesday to get my nails done.:D

Ahhhhh that would explain it then! :D

Oooooh I could do with a hand cleaning out the buns on Wednesday, if you fancy trying out your new nails! :lol: :lol:

We much prefered Hings, wouldn't bother with the one near co-op!

That one on Astill Lodge Road in Beaumont Leys isn;t too bad but apparently they take ages on a Friday night.

It's funny that we both went to the same Chinese on Friday night though?! :lol:

Somehow Donna, I don't think shell will be taking you up on your kind offer :lol:

I might give you a hand on Saturday if you're nice to me ;) :lol:

I have now found I chinese I can keep going back to, it takes time to find the right one!!! Just think we could have bumped into each other!!:lol:

Donna, unfortunately I wont be finished until nearly 9 as me and mum go together. Maybe some other time.....yeah right!!!! Not that I don't want to meet you and your bunnies but cleaning out hutches does not appear on my hobbies list!!:lol:

Don't believe her Donna, she's lying, she told me that she loves to clean out her buns!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We could have bumped in to each other at the Chinese, but even if we did, we wouldn't know anyway :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You want to see me cleaning out my hutch.....pink leather gloves to protect me from 1. braking my nails and 2. Roger attack!!:lol: :shock: :lol:

With us all being so close to each other, 5 mins in the car, we have bunny sitters for all!!!

Indeed we do.

I don't think Estelle is that far either so we'll all have to have a bunny people meet up soon :)

I'll start a thread in General Chat and see how many Leicester peeps there are and maybe try and arrange something for the end of the month?

I have already met Estelle and obviously Jill, am meeting Donna on Saturday... will find out how many other Leicester bunny Mums and Dad's are out there!

Lynda, looking forward to meeting you, but I'm sure you'll think my raving days are over too after Saturday!:lol: You can all come to mine for a nice cup of tea though......:lol: :lol:

I agree with Estelle Jill!

I am no raver, this is the gal who went out on her sisters hen night to a night club and had to go home as the strobe lights made me feel sick and the music was too loud! :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back