• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spudsey wild bunny 13 weeks old

It's lovely to see she is still with us - Scamp's about to turn nine too. It's amazing isn't it!!

How's her behaviour? Scamp naps slightly more I think but when he's up and about he still moves at top speed - had to nab him out from under a bed this morning after he made a quick dash through the baby gate :lol:

Hi Tamsin!
Sorry for the late reply, have got notifications switched off :( Yes amazing they are both still with us! Well she is now bonded for the third time to Bracken, she has already outlived two previous buns :( and although quite dominant with him over food, him just being there (!) and her over vigorous grooming of him she isn't quite so active as she used to be so now they are both a lot more settled than what they first were. So she tends to either sit in the middle of her tunnel hiding, or will snuggle up with him in the hutch. Still very inquisitive always looking to see what's happening, still hates me touching her, picking her up etc so I have a hands off approach with her, now and again I get to give her a little stroke, but I must say vets visits are a treat for me to hold her!

Beautiful picture. Amazing to think that a wildie could reach 9, because it's unlikely they'd ever get near to that in the wild. :love:

I was super worried when she reached seven, thinking that could be her last year, but she is such a hardy rabbit! She had a dental when she was about 1 and that was it, she is never ill or off colour!

Back