• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SPONSOR A BRIAR PATCH RESCUE BUNNY

Thank you very much everyone who has sponsored a Briar Patch bunny. So far we have raised 372 Pounds. I hope everyone enjoys their sponsor packs. :D

If you would like to sponsor a bunny, please contact me or raine. You can choose a bunny on the Briar Patch website.

Delighted that Archie has gone to a new home. If our kind sponsors of Archie would like to choose another bunny from the website and pm their choice, I will send them a new pack to continue their sponsorship. Thank you for helping to support Archie until he was given his permanent home

raine said:
Delighted that Archie has gone to a new home. If our kind sponsors of Archie would like to choose another bunny from the website and pm their choice, I will send them a new pack to continue their sponsorship. Thank you for helping to support Archie until he was given his permanent home

I think the Hay Experts will sponsor Melissa. They are hoping to get a photo of Archie and his new girlfriend to write a happy ending story on their website. :D

I would like to thank Gaynor, who has sponsored three Briar Patch bunnies for Easter gifts. Your support is greatly appreciated.

A big thank you to MelC and the Hay Experts for sponsoring Melissa.

melissa.jpg

And thanks a lot to Anne B. for sponsoring Tintin.

tintin1.jpg

Your help is much appreciated.

Back