• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has been digging!

:lol::lol::lol:

What a clever Spenser boy! I wonder if he has relatives who lve in the grounds of Buckingham palace with a look on his face like that!!

:lol::lol::lol:

What a clever Spenser boy! I wonder if he has relatives who lve in the grounds of Buckingham palace with a look on his face like that!!

I sometimes think he might have ... he sometimes likes to be carried to and from his run sitting in his 'throne'. I keep expecting him to raise a paw and give a regal wave. :lol:

Fab pic! :lol: I can see him saying "look at wots I did doos muumah, I iz a clevver bunneh yes?!"....although, wait a minute, this is LORD Spenser we're talking about so maybe it would be more like: "One has dug a most impressive hole on ones lawn. Does one approve? Now, clean ones paws and be quick about it!"

:lol:

Edited....

:shock:

I did it again!!

I'm sorry Spenser!! My brain is only a little one!!:oops::lol:

Last edited:
In my defence!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If Spencer comes over to nom me he'll be wooed (read, humped) by a very whoremoan-al River....and possibly Matilda if she got the chance! ;)

I have a feeling poor Spenser would definitely find himself bottom bun of any group. He was never, er, ahem, .... very well-endowed or hormonal even pre-Plum Fairy!

Back