• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

special needs bunny

Good luck for tomorrow. I hope you manage to save him. If I can help with anything, a temporary base on a way to a new home or something please let me know.

Aww that's so sad. :(
I can look after the bun for a little while if needed. I have a bit of space but it couldn't be for long.

Let us know what happens.

Just to let everyone know I am going to see this bunny at 12.30pm today & hopefully she'll be coming back with me & then going over to Kay & David's tomorrow where she'll be bonded in time into one of their giant pairs / groups :) :love:

Will keep you all posted :wave:

Oh this is brilliant news!! Thank you so much! :D Good luck for when you get there. Hope its not awful and hope the bunny isnt poorly.

I have only just seen this thread..... had just emailed the owner to find out the situation so i could post the info on here! Glad this special boy is already sorted!:D

I have collected the bunny which is actually a girl & oh my is she beautiful!!! :love::love::love:

She's now settled for the night before we take her over to Kay & David's tomorrow :)

*that's if I can bear to part with her!!!* :oops:

What does she look like? We need piccies! :love: :love:

I'll try to get some in a little while - I need to finish my cleaning out first ;)

She's a very dark agouti with a grey tum :love: She's absolutely beautiful & so inquisitive - it doesn't seem to bother her that she's blind. She's got no actual eyes at all - her lids are shut & she looks as if she's asleep all the time.

She's supposed to be 14 weeks old, but I'm guessing she's more like 8 - 10 weeks :?

I'll try to get some in a little while - I need to finish my cleaning out first ;)

She's a very dark agouti with a grey tum :love: She's absolutely beautiful & so inquisitive - it doesn't seem to bother her that she's blind. She's got no actual eyes at all - her lids are shut & she looks as if she's asleep all the time.

She's supposed to be 14 weeks old, but I'm guessing she's more like 8 - 10 weeks :?

Oh I bet she's adorable bless her :love: I love agoutis, best buns ever!!

Awww :love: She sounds gorgeous:love:

I'm so glad that this little bun is safe. :D

Well done Denise for collecting the little girl and also to Kay & David for giving her a home (if she gets that far ;))

Back