• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special needs blind conti baby bunny from preloved in Sheffield p65 now called Evie

Thanks guys :)

I have a confession to make :oops:

This little lady didn't make it to Kay & David's :oops:

Mark & I have fallen for this little one so much, we phoned Kay this morning & asked if she could stay with us - which Kay was half expecting! :oops: :lol:

Anyhow this special little lady will be bonded in time hopefully with our calm trio Bracken, Arthur & Winston :love:

Yay!!! :lol::lol::lol: She is such a beauty, I dont blame you.

If you ever need a bunnysitter.....:p

Any news on a name? ;)

Aww Denise I've been out most of the weekend,well done for collecting her who could blame you for wanting to keep her? She is beautiful :love:

She's still with you ... surely not!;):lol:

Hope she is settling in well, she really is quite impossibly cute. :love::love::love:

How wonderful! She is lovely :love:

Been thinking about names for your lovely girl (if you haven't already chosen one). Here are a few and their meanings:

Annabel: beautiful
Anya: brightness, radiance
Celeste: heavenly
Daisy: days eye
Grace: effortless beauty
Lucy: light
Tegan: beautiful & blessed
Zoe: life

How wonderful! She is lovely :love:

Been thinking about names for your lovely girl (if you haven't already chosen one). Here are a few and their meanings:

Annabel: beautiful
Anya: brightness, radiance
Celeste: heavenly
Daisy: days eye
Grace: effortless beauty
Lucy: light
Tegan: beautiful & blessed
Zoe: life

awww nice names - I like Tegan and grace - they both suit her :love:

I am so glad you posted about her too Marie :) I never go on preloved, because I can't bring myself to see all the bunnies we can't help :cry: But thank goodness you did :love:

:shock: Nobody was expecting that! ;):p
I think that Mark is a bad influence! :no::lol:

:oops::oops: I've no idea what you mean Poly :lol::lol:

Thanks everyone - I've just been sat nursing her whilst watching the X Factor & she spent the whole time nuzzling into my chest :love::love::love:

Thanks for the name suggestions everyone - we've not decided yet, but will let you know when we have :)

*thud* Well I never saw that coming. ;) :lol::lol:

I'm not in the least surprised; she is so precious. :love:

I am so glad you posted about her too Marie :) I never go on preloved, because I can't bring myself to see all the bunnies we can't help :cry: But thank goodness you did :love:

:oops::oops: I've no idea what you mean Poly :lol::lol:

Thanks everyone - I've just been sat nursing her whilst watching the X Factor & she spent the whole time nuzzling into my chest :love::love::love:

Thanks for the name suggestions everyone - we've not decided yet, but will let you know when we have :)

Awwww shes landed on her paws finding you! Must admit I did wonder a teensy bit after our chat!;) So happy for her and you xxx

You and Mark remind me of Mike and I, we will pick up a rescue bun to take to Bunny Burrows and ..............it never get's there :lol:

that's how we ended up with 18 :lol:

Don't blame you though she is a beautiful girl and she now will have a wonderful forever home :love::love:

I cannot believe a giant actually didn't make it to mine:shock: Good job it was Mark & Denise;) - The cheek though they didn't even bring her to see me:roll::lol::lol::lol:

Trust me everyone Mark is definately not a push over as boy did I try:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tell Mark that his and Davids New Home (I mean shed:oops:) is already for him to move in :lol::lol::lol:

She's gorgeous:love::love: - your phone call saying she was staying with you came as no shock to me, I just thought it took you a little longer than usual to admit defeat:lol:

Well done for giving her a special home, do Kay and I have visiting rights;)

Thanks guys :)

I have a confession to make :oops:

This little lady didn't make it to Kay & David's :oops:

Mark & I have fallen for this little one so much, we phoned Kay this morning & asked if she could stay with us - which Kay was half expecting! :oops: :lol:

Anyhow this special little lady will be bonded in time hopefully with our calm trio Bracken, Arthur & Winston :love:

Fantastic news - such a gorgeous bunny!! :love::love:

Back