• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spaying/neuturing how much poll

how much have you paid to have your bunny neutered?

• £20 to £30

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • £30 to £40

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • £40 to £50

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • £50 to £60

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • £60 to £70

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • MORE!

Votes: 20 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This thread shows what good value a rescues donation is!!!
thats is so true!!! i have paid as little as £10 for adopting a rescue rabbit so that is a very good point to put in my article and yet another reason for adopting a needy bunny!

thanks to everyone for voting, seems it varies such alot!

This thread shows what good value a rescues donation is!!!

It really does, our local rescue only asks £8 donation for a spayed/neutered and vaccinated bun :( I said they could easily ask £30 or £40 but they said people would think they might as well buy a pet shop bun and just not bother with getting them neutered and vaccinated so they were leaving it at £8

I paid £67 for Lottie's spay...that was a year ago though. Ronnie was neutered recently and that was £44 :) xXx

sorry didn't think about male and female being different price. Please vote for female price and list in the thread price for a male, thanks!
i am quite shocked already by the high prices!

Sorry - voted male before I read that.

Male = £30

Female = £35

although we get a small discount being a rescue. :)

I got simba and nala neutered and spayed about 3yrs ago..at that time male neuter cost £50 and female spay was £62. I think they are around £10 more each now though

Nibbles (french lop male) neuter was £35 including a post op checkup after 5 days and stitches out and checkup after 10 days

£105 is the estimate for the female thats being done on Friday :shock:

Been so long since my boys were done I honestly can't remember :oops:

Zak, the bunny boy was about £75 last week. last year Dusty, female was around the £100 plus i had to take her to emergency vet at night as she ripped out all her stitches and that cost a further £55.............

On average I think the little ones were about £45 (it is so long since I had them done!:D) but I know my giants were £75 each, for male or female, because of their size ;)

Back