• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spay vibes for Trix please! - New update page 4

Well our little girlie is home after her spay :D

Vet said that she had the smallest uterus that she had ever seen in a rabbit! And they had to move a lot of her intestines to find it :(

She's currently in the dog crate in the bunny room with the other 3. Still wobbly on her feet and looks tired but she's ok :) Not seen her eat anything since she came back but she ate her packed lunch greens at the vets .... so hopefully it's not going to be too long til she starts munching here.

Will keep updating and add some more photos too :) Thanks for all the good vibes xx

Fab news :D try not to worry, if she is anything like her sis she will be in a grump for about 24 hours and then soon be back to her greedy self !! Big nose rubs and a kiss from me xx

At the minute she's just looking a bit uncomfortable (not surprising if someone's moved your intestines around) and very tired.

However, she's done quite a few poos - Julia, I know you're interested in that subject ;)

At the minute she's just looking a bit uncomfortable (not surprising if someone's moved your intestines around) and very tired.

However, she's done quite a few poos - Julia, I know you're interested in that subject ;)

Poo off Ross !!! :lol::lol::lol:

Update - Saturday evening

Little Trix doing okay. Much brighter this morning after a decent sleep :D Is eating and drinking a little bit and moving a lot more easily :) Going to get her back with the others in a a neutral pen tomorrow and hopefully she'll perk up even then! (Though she's still with them cos is in crate in the bunny room). Will try to get pics x

Quick update on Trix.

"Have I recovered from my spay? You bet I have!"

P3050087.jpg

Glad the little sweetie is doing well. Now the bit question is...........has she got the hang of a litter tray yet.

Glad the little sweetie is doing well. Now the bit question is...........has she got the hang of a litter tray yet.

She never really had too much of a problem - just a certain bad influence!

But yes, in her crate in the living room and just the occasional poo outside the litter tray but no widdle at all!

Back