• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**SOPHIE VIDEO**

Dillon's in luuuurrrvveeee, she's so scrummy!!! I have to remind him he is a happily married bunny! Poor Pippa. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YAY I was able to watch it...... bloomin fantastic......... awwwww Sophie is such a pretty girl, love the bit when she's havin a snoooze :D

Awww thanks guys! Glad you got to watch it Mandy! :lol:

Madysmummy, she has started developing weird single light grey hairs on her back! (There are like 5 of them!) :lol: :lol: We say she must be getting old, its a sure sign when your grey hairs go grey :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink:

bunnymadhouse said:
sophie is georgeous . wish i was good with computers can only just manage photos.

I dont even know what to do with photo's! :lol: :lol: O/H does it for me :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

aawww so cute!!! Sophie looks smaller than i imagined.. is she still growing?? She is such a gorgeous colour and so relaxed :D :D Makes me wanna video my two now :wink:

Sophie bun you're getting far to famous!!! first your own page in bunny mad magazine....now your own video.....what next!!!!!! :shock:
You certainly have that star quality! such a pretty girl! well done1
I love it Laura!!! I will give it a mention in the next magazine!

Omg, How sad am i? Watched this a few days ago, and got the song stuck in my head, since then . . . the song is about all that is in my head, so ive had to trawl the net and BUY it!! :oops: :lol:

:love: Oh Sophie it was great to see you in the FUR :wink: at long last :D I have been waiting for dad to show me your video :roll: and now I am a happy little Scoot :lol:

beckiboo186 said:
Omg, How sad am i? Watched this a few days ago, and got the song stuck in my head, since then . . . the song is about all that is in my head, so ive had to trawl the net and BUY it!! :oops: :lol:

It is a fab song, I love the counting crows! If you like that song, you will like one of their old albums "august and everything after"... they are great :D

Scoot said:
Oh Sophie it was great to see you in the FUR at long last I have been waiting for dad to show me your video and now I am a happy little Scoot

Awww, glad you are happy now scootylad :D tell daddy off for taking so long :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back