• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**SOPHIE VIDEO**

beckiboo186 said:
Omg, she's so gorgeous!!
Argh, what is that song, n hu is it by?!?! Its killin me not knowing :roll: :lol:

Lol, it's from shriek and it's by the Counting Crows and is called "Accidently in Love! :D

Jeremy said:
<adopts squeeky irish accent>
It's Rooooonin

Ermmm.... sorry J, its not Roonin :shock: :? :no: :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Noooooooooooo it won't let me view it, comes up with

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred. The server might not be available. Verify that you are connected to the network and that your proxy settings are correct.

:( I wanna see Sophie :(

MandyM said:
Noooooooooooo it won't let me view it, comes up with

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred. The server might not be available. Verify that you are connected to the network and that your proxy settings are correct.

:( I wanna see Sophie :(

I just tried it Mandy and it works ok for me! :? :( I am naff with computers so I can't even suggest anything that might help! :roll:

How long did it take her to get through the crate of bud ? :wink:

Great vid :) and loads of toys :)

Martin + Pam

Martin E said:
How long did it take her to get through the crate of bud ? :wink:

Great vid :) and loads of toys :)

Martin + Pam

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It didn't take her mom and dad too long to get through the bud :oops: :oops: But it was only drunk so that it could make a great tunnel for Sophie :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Oh yes, Sophie has a great collection of toys, whether she plays with them is a different story :roll: :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It didn't take her mom and dad too long to get through the bud :oops: :oops: But it was only drunk so that it could make a great tunnel for Sophie :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

yeah yeah - we'll believe you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Typical shopping trip.....

"Hmm - you see that big crate of beer over there - wouldn't it make a good bunny toy ? - oh yeah see that multi-pack of chocolate biscuits - that box would make a good bed too, oh and how about that tub of ice cream - we could use that to put hay in.... " :wink:

Martin + Pam

WHAT A FABULOUS VIDEO.

Really like the top shot of Soph which quickly moves down on her and all the special effects going from one shot to another. You've inspired me to get my camera out. I'm OK filming but have never tried editing. It would be great to have something like that of the Rabs.

Well done.

Rabswood

awwwwwwwwwwww lil Sophie you can see what a great bond you have with her Laura!!! I totally love when she walks through the tunnel those back feet awwwwwwwwwwww!!!! :love: :love:

Back